Course Name: Nurse Aide
Course Length: 100 Contact Hours
Date the training is to begin:
Course Schedule: (circle appropriate course):
3 Week -Day Course
3 Week -Evening Course
Book and Workbook: $50.00
CPR Certification: $75.00
Blood Pressure Cuff & Stethoscope: $25.00
Testing Fee: $85.50
Background Check & Drug Screen: $25.00
* Fee is estimated and based on current cost and subject to change.
TOTAL COST WITH ADD’: $1100
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Method of Payment:
Payment Plan Option:
3 week payment plan Financing thru Flexxbuy
NO INTEREST IS CHARGED
“Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods or services obtained pursuant hereto or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed the amounts paid by the debtor hereunder. “
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundaysand legal holidays) after the enrollment contract is signed. A full refund will also be made to any student who cancels enrollment within the student’s first three scheduled class days, except that the school may retain not more than $100 in any administrative fees charged, as well as items of extra expense that are necessary for the portion of the program attended and stated separately on the enrollment agreement.
1. Refund computations will be based on scheduled course time of class attendance through the last date of attendance. Leaves of absence, suspensions and school holidays will not be counted as part of the scheduled class attendance.
2.The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
(a) The last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school;
(b) The date of receipt of written notice from the student; or
(c) Ten school days following the last date of attendance.
3. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of entrance, and if after expiration of the 72 hour cancellation privilege the student does not enter school, not more than $100 in any administrative fees charged shall be retained by the school for the entire residence program or synchronous distance education course.
4. If a student enters a residence or synchronous distance education program and withdraws or is otherwise terminated after the cancellation period, the school or college may retain not more than $100 in any administrative fees charged for the entire program. The minimum refund of the remaining tuition and fees will be the pro rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges that the number of hours remaining in the portion of the course or program for which the student has been charged after the effective date of termination bears to the total number of hours in the portion of the course or program for which the student has been charged, except that a student may not collect a refund if the student has completed 75 percent or more of the total number of hours in the portion of the program for which the student has been charged on the effective date of termination.
5. Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, such as books, tools, or other supplies are to be handled separately from refund of tuition and other academic fees. The student will not be required to purchase instructional supplies, books and tools until such time as these materials are required. Once these materials are purchased, no refund will be made. For full refunds, the school can withhold costs for these types of items from the refund as long as they were necessary for the portion of the program attended and separately stated in the enrollment agreement. Any such items not required for the portion of the program attended must be included in the refund.
6. A student who withdraws for a reason unrelated to the student’s academic status after the 75 percent completion mark and requests a grade at the time of withdrawal shall be given a grade of “incomplete” and permitted to re-enroll in the course or program during the 12-month period following the date the student withdrew without payment of
additional tuition for that portion of the course or program.
7. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases:
(a) An enrollee is not accepted by the school;
(b) If the course of instruction is discontinued by the school and this prevents the student from completing the course; or
(c) If the student's enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or representations by the owner or representatives of the school.
A full or partial refund may also be due in other circumstances of program deficiencies or violations of requirements for career schools and colleges.
8.REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE.
A student of the school or college who withdraws from the school or college as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
(a) If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal;
(b) A grade of incomplete with the designation "withdrawn-military" for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student's transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or
(c) The assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has:
satisfactorily completed at least 90 percent of the required coursework for the program; and
demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
9.The payment of refunds will be totally completed such that the refund instrument has been negotiated or credited into the proper account(s), within 60 days after the effective date of termination.
THIS PROGRAM IS APPROVED AND REGULATED BY THE TEXAS WORKFORCECOMMISSION, CAREER SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES, AUSTIN, TEXAS.
Download a copy of this enrollment agreement and current school catalog.
Statement regarding payment arrangements:
All is Well Healthcare Academy does financing thru Flexxbuy and payment plan options for tuition and fees. The following payment plans are available for each course offering and must be selected at the time of enrollment:
3 Week Course
$ 300 due at enrollment
$ 400 due weekly for weeks 2 and 3 of the course
$ 300 due at enrollment
$ 800 financed thru Flexxbuy
Proof of financing approval must be presented prior to the start of class. All fees must be paid prior to receiving certificate of course completion.